From NEC Retro
|System(s): Super CD-ROM²|
|Publisher: NEC Avenue|
|Developer: NEC Avenue|
|Publisher(s) of original games: Capcom|
|Developer(s) of original games: Capcom|
|Original system(s): Capcom CPS-1|
|Number of players: 1-2|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Forgotten Worlds (フォゴットンワールド), known as Lost Worlds (ロストワールド) in the Japanese original version developed by Capcom in 1988 for their CPS arcade system, is a shoot-'em-up ported to Super CD-ROM² systems by NEC Avenue in 1992.
Ports of this game are unusual in that Japanese releases use the export title of Forgotten Worlds, rather than the original Japanese title.
- Director: N. Okada
- Programmer: M. Wada
- Producer: Taka. Ozama
- Executive Producer: S. Ishihara
- Graphics Convert: K. Tsubokura, K. Nakada, A Wave, T. Hirabayashi, F. Koakutsu
- Graphic: K. Eto
- Sound: K. Hayashi
- Cast: H. Tanaka, M. Ikemizu, E. Hara, Y. Yamamoto
- Supervisor: M. Iriguchi, T. Tabeta
- Manual Editor: M. Morita, S. Ueno
- Special Thanks: T. Miyokawa, S. Kuroda, Y. Masuko, Y. Myoga, F. Suzuki, Capcom
- Main article: Forgotten Worlds/Magazine articles.
ROM dump status
Sega Retro has more information related to Forgotten Worlds (Mega Drive)
Sega Retro has more information related to Forgotten Worlds (Master System)
Main page | Comparisons | Hidden content | Magazine articles | Reception | Compatibility