F1 Circus '92
From NEC Retro
The tag name "link" is not supported for <htmltag>.
|F1 Circus '92|
|Publisher: Nihon Bussan|
|Developer: Nihon Bussan|
|System(s): PC Engine|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help NEC Retro by adding to it.
F1 Circus '92 (F1サーカス'92) is a top-down racing game for the PC Engine.
- Presented In Association With: Team F1Circus
- Original Game Designers: Works Murakami [Car], N.P.I OGA ♪
- Chief Designing Technician: Hirotaka Okuda
- Scanning Supervisor: Starlet Sakai Gt Turbodohc
- Visual Effects Designer: Hideto Ōmori
- Ultra Designer No.6: Kazutoshi Tar? Kamizono
- Guest Designer: Kanzakikenzo
- Art Director: Hirotaka Okuda
- F1Circus Second Planner: Tomokazu Masuda
- Public Information: Miu Miu
- Explanatory Note: Koto Yasuda
- Special Thanks: 堀之内 珍, Break Out Tama, Helper Tazato, Xelvis Tanaka, Amigo Semba [Palm Tree]
- Music Composer: N.P.I OGA ♪
- Sound Effect: N.P.I OGA ♪
- Computer Software Developers: Works Murakami [Car], Jose Otezu
- Game System Designer: Works Murakami [Car]
- Director: Tomokazu Masuda
- This video Game is protected under the laws of the Japan and other countries. Any unautharized exhibition, distribution or reproduction at this motion picture or video tap or any part there of ( including the Game Music and Sound Effect ) may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
- Super Real PCM Sound Sr Jose Otezu
- (C) Nihonbussan Co.,Ltd
- F1CIRCUS 92' is treademarks at Nihon Bussan Co.,Ltd.
- Copyright (C) 1992 Nihon Bussan Co.,Ltd.
- All Right Resarved.
- Source: In-game credits (JP)
- Main article: F1 Circus '92/Magazine articles.
ROM dump status