This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Aero Blasters is a shoot-'em-up game for the PC Engine and TurboGrafx-16.
fires a regular shot, holding charges a special shot.
- Program: Tsuyoshi Koyama
- Design: Keisuke Matsuoka, Saeki Kenichi, Naoto Obana, Hiroshi Yokoyama, Masako Yukumoto
- Sound: Tatsuya Watanabe, Tsutomu Ookuma
- Management: Akihiko Utou
- Arcade Advisor: Satoshi Igarashi, Hisanori Takeuchi
- Technical Advisor: Ueyamasan, Kadowakisan
- Special Thanks: Osaaki Satou, Kunio Komatsu, Takashi Yamashita, Takashi Sugimoto, Minoru Yoshida
- Presented by: Hudson Soft, Inter State, Kaneko
- Main article: Aero Blasters/Magazine articles.
|NEC Retro Average
|| №20, p14
| Based on|
PC Engine version
| TurboGrafx-16, US
- ↑ File:EGM US 018.pdf, page 26
- ↑ File:Excalibur CZ 20.pdf, page 14