From NEC Retro
The tag name "link" is not supported for <htmltag>.
|Publisher: Hudson Soft NEC|
|Developer: Inter State|
|Publisher(s) of original games: Kaneko|
|Developer(s) of original games: Kaneko|
|System(s): PC Engine, TurboGrafx-16|
This short article is in need of work. You can help NEC Retro by adding to it.
fires a regular shot, holding
charges a special shot.
- Program: Tsuyoshi Koyama
- Design: Keisuke Matsuoka, Saeki Kenichi, Naoto Obana, Hiroshi Yokoyama, Masako Yukumoto
- Sound: Tatsuya Watanabe, Tsutomu Ookuma
- Management: Akihiko Utou
- Arcade Advisor: Satoshi Igarashi, Hisanori Takeuchi
- Technical Advisor: Ueyamasan, Kadowakisan
- Special Thanks: Osaaki Satou, Kunio Komatsu, Takashi Yamashita, Takashi Sugimoto, Minoru Yoshida
- Presented by: Hudson Soft, Inter State, Kaneko
- Source: In-game credits (JP)
- Main article: Aero Blasters/Magazine articles.
PC Engine version
|PC Engine, JP|
ROM dump status
Sega Retro has more information related to Air Buster: Trouble Specialty Raid Unit.