Toy Shop Boys
From NEC Retro
The tag name "link" is not supported for <htmltag>.
|Toy Shop Boys|
|Publisher: Victor Musical Industries|
|System(s): PC Engine|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help NEC Retro by adding to it.
Toy Shop Boys (トイショップボーイズ) is a shoot-'em-up game for the PC Engine.
- Program: Ken Hasegawa, Takashi Oka
- Graphic design: Kazuya Matuzawa, Yojiro Hirashita, Kumiko Watanabe, Yoshinori Hirai, Yasuhiro Kanou
- Package&Manual Design: Comix Brand, Etsuko Matuoka
- Promotion: Kouki Minami, Katsura 'Kacchan' Iino
- Special Thanks: Mutech Corporation, Sofix Corporation, Yumiko Yoshioka, Akira Arai, Hiroshi Miyazaki, Satoru Honda, Tadashi Kitamura
- Original Story: Hiroyuki Sakai
- Director: Game Designer, Yoshinao Shimada
- Producer: Harunobu Komori
- Executive Producer: Satoshi Honda
- Controlled By: Masaru'Dinosaur'Yoshioka
- The End
- Source: In-game credits (JP)
- Main article: Toy Shop Boys/Magazine articles.
|PC Engine, JP|
ROM dump status