From NEC Retro
The tag name "link" is not supported for <htmltag>.
|Developer(s) of original games: Toaplan|
|System(s): PC Engine|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help NEC Retro by adding to it.
Tatsujin (タツジン) is a vertically scrolling shoot-'em-up by Toaplan originally released in arcades in 1988 by Taito. In 1992, it was ported to the PC Engine by Sting and again published by Taito. This version is considered to be a very accurate port... to the point where the game is made harder due to the smaller screen size!
In the West, this game is usually known as Truxton, but this PC Engine version remained a Japanese exclusive.
- Produced by: Shoji Takahashi
- Programmed by: Toyofumi Kunihiro
- Graphics by: Tsutomu Takase, Hiroharu Ushiku
- Sound by: Shotaro
- Supervisor: Koji Yamazaki
- Bug Checker: Suit
- Special thanks to: Ikasama Naokin, Mr.Oota, Mickey Shunkoh
- Presented by: Taito
- Source: In-game credits (JP)
- Main article: Tatsujin/Magazine articles.
ROM dump status
Sega Retro has more information related to Truxton.