From NEC Retro
The tag name "link" is not supported for <htmltag>.
|Publisher: Big Club|
|System(s): PC Engine|
This short article is in need of work. You can help NEC Retro by adding to it.
Rock-On (ロック・オン) is a shoot-'em-up game for the PC Engine.
- Main Progrmmer: Masayuki "Speedy" Suda
- Programmer: Toru "Nero" Takami, Nobuaki "Silence" Takahashi
- Designer: Yasuhiro "Muscle" Kanoh, Osamu "Trouble" Kunimasa
- Musician: Takane "Retire" Ohkubo
- Mapper: OSAMU "したっぱ" ARA
- Special Thanks: Mr. Sonoda
- M. Suda Personally Special Thanks To: T. Ogura, H. Kuwabara, and, Bob James
- O. Kunimasa Personally Special Thanks To: M. Hashimoto, R. Miyazawa
- Thank You For Playing This Game
- See You Again
- Big Club
- Source: In-game credits (JP)
- Main article: Rock-On/Magazine articles.
ROM dump status