From NEC Retro
The tag name "link" is not supported for <htmltag>.
|Developer: Pack-In-Video, Make Software|
|System(s): PC Engine|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help NEC Retro by adding to it.
Power Gate (パワーゲイト) is a shoot-'em-up game for the PC Engine.
- Direct: H.Yazawa
- Consept: H.Daybit
- Program: Chikin, Teri-Teri
- Design: Hirono Tsukasa, Caterham 777
- Music / Sound:
- Promote: To-Mas Nisi
- Co-Ordinate: Syu Reimei
- General Manager:
- Special Thanks: Mr-Mr, Sumi Kanae, Sai Wai, Tony Kani, Best Lunch, Sawai Kenji, And Playing You!
- Source: In-game credits (JP)
- Main article: Power Gate/Magazine articles.
ROM dump status