From NEC Retro
|System(s): PC Engine|
|Developer: Copya System|
|Publisher(s) of original games: Sega|
|Developer(s) of original games: Sega|
|Original system(s): Arcade (Sega Y Board)|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help NEC Retro by adding to it.
Power Drift (パワードリフト) is a racing game that was originally released in arcades in 1988. With its selectable, goofy characters that are visible during the race, it's a precursor to games like Mario Kart. The game is notable for having courses with a lot of vertical movement, something both unusual in arcades in 1988 and on the PC Engine in 1990.
Power Drift Staff
- Original Concept: Sega Enterprises Ltd.
Conversion To PC-Engine
- Programmimg: Ishikawa, Kudo Johnny B.Good Eiji
- Music: DON
- Graphics: Metali Kawachi
- Test play: Push Pop Masa, Ontakesan, George, Andlle Kazama
- Special Thanks: C.S. All Stars
- Music Programming: Ishikawa
- System Creator: Eiji Kudo, Ishikawa
- Special Advisor: Hiroshi Okamoto, Kazuyuki Takasaki
- Tools: TRR Team
- Data Organization: Baja Baja Kudo
- Visual Sketch: Metali Kawachi
- Music Direction: Bakabon Papa
- Graphics Direction: Zepher
- Program Direction: Kyusyu Danji
- Coordinator: Push Pop Masa
- Producer: Kazuyuki Takasaki
- Director: O-Boss Y.
- Support: Nanchan, Mariko Koizumi, Michiyo Sugawara, Gim Keiko
- Jammer: Meko Saitou, Kaeru Sakurai, Yuco Matui, Hokken Katsu, Takion, Nari Ozzy
- Ochakumi: Jyoshidaisei Yuriko, Nari Ozzy, Naaa Kaaa Jieee
- Executive Director: Toshiyuki Futamura
- Executive Producer: Takahiro Minami
Error: String exceeds 1,000 character limit.
- Main article: Power Drift/Magazine articles.
ROM dump status
Sega Retro has more information related to Power Drift
Main page | Comparisons | Hidden content | Magazine articles | Reception