J.League Greatest Eleven
From NEC Retro
The tag name "link" is not supported for <htmltag>.
|J.League Greatest Eleven|
|Publisher: Nihon Bussan|
|System(s): PC Engine|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help NEC Retro by adding to it.
J.League Greatest Eleven (Jリーグ・グレイテストイレブン) is a football game for the PC Engine.
- Programmer: Shinichi Ohkubo, Katsunari Ishida
- Designer: Yasushi Kobayashi, Yuuji Ajino
- Special Thanks: Momoi, Tanuma, Ohtaki
- Presented by: Nichibutsu
- Source: In-game credits (JP)
- Main article: J.League Greatest Eleven/Magazine articles.
|PC Engine, JP|
ROM dump status