J.J. & Jeff
From NEC Retro
The tag name "link" is not supported for <htmltag>.
|J.J. & Jeff|
|Publisher: Hudson Soft NEC|
|Developer: Hudson Soft|
|System(s): PC Engine, TurboGrafx-16, Virtual Console|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help NEC Retro by adding to it.
In its original form, Kato-chan Ken-chan was based on the Japanese television show Kato-chan Ken-chan Gokigen TV, with hosts Ken Shimura and Cha Kato assuming the role of playable characters. The game was censored for its North American release due of the copyright and the toilet humor.
It is very similar to Adventure Island, but instead to need to get a weapon for attack the enemies, the characters can kick them.
- Excecutive Producer: Katsuhiro Nozawa
- Programmer: Katsuhiro Nozawa, Kouji Kaneta, Keigo Yasuda
- Game Planner: Mr. Ura, Miss. Megumi, And Takatsu
- Game Designer: K.Nozawa, K.Yasuda, K.Kaneta, And T.Takatsu
- Observer: Nandemo Enchan, Doudemo Imai, Izukomo Aoyama, Soredemo Tsuji
- BG Designer: T.Yamamoto, Tsukasa Shindou, Taiichi Matsuda, Yutaka Satoh
- Character Designer: T.Yamamoto, Tomomi Wajima, Moto Yamaguchi
- Sound Effect: T.Sasagawa, T.Takimoto
- Music Program: T.Sasagawa
- Music: Kinoko Kunimoto
- Special Thanks: Mr.Maruyama, Mr.Yamamura, Mr.Nakamoto, Mr.Takahashi, Mr.Tamura
- Very Special Thanks: Cha Kato, Ken Shimura
- See You Next Game
- Good Bye...
- Source: In-game credits (JP)
- Main article: J.J. & Jeff/Magazine articles.
PC Engine version
ROM dump status