J.J. & Jeff
From NEC Retro
|J.J. & Jeff|
|System(s): TurboGrafx-16, Virtual Console (Wii)|
|Publisher: NEC Technologies Hudson Soft|
|Developer: Hudson Soft|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help NEC Retro by adding to it.
This title is a reskin of Kato-chan & Ken-chan, a game based on the Japanese television show Kato-chan Ken-chan Gokigen TV. The game was censored for its North American release due to licensing and the toilet humor.
J.J. & Jeff's gameplay is very similar to that of the Adventure Island series, but instead of having to need to get a weapon to attack enemies, the characters can kick them.
- Excecutive Producer: Katsuhiro Nozawa
- Programmer: Katsuhiro Nozawa, Kouji Kaneta, Keigo Yasuda
- Game Planner: Mr. Ura, Miss. Megumi, And Takatsu
- Game Designer: K.Nozawa, K.Yasuda, K.Kaneta, And T.Takatsu
- Observer: Nandemo Enchan, Doudemo Imai, Izukomo Aoyama, Soredemo Tsuji
- BG Designer: T.Yamamoto, Tsukasa Shindou, Taiichi Matsuda, Yutaka Satoh
- Character Designer: T.Yamamoto, Tomomi Wajima, Moto Yamaguchi
- Sound Effect: T.Sasagawa, T.Takimoto
- Music Program: T.Sasagawa
- Music: Kinoko Kunimoto
- Special Thanks: Mr.Maruyama, Mr.Yamamura, Mr.Nakamoto, Mr.Takahashi, Mr.Tamura
- Very Special Thanks: Cha Kato, Ken Shimura
- See You Next Game
- Good Bye...
- Main article: J.J. & Jeff/Magazine articles.
ROM dump status
|J.J. & Jeff|