From NEC Retro
The tag name "link" is not supported for <htmltag>.
|System(s): PC Engine|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help NEC Retro by adding to it.
Gomola Speed (ゴモラスピード) is an action game for the PC Engine. The player controls the head of a snake like robotic being. They must gather all of the body parts in the level, then use that body to encircle all of the level's orange pellets, which opens up the exit. The player can drop a bomb out of the last body segment, which automatically draws nearby enemies toward it, but will hurt any part of the player that's within the range of the explosion. This only stuns enemies, though the player can then encircle them to temporarily eliminate them. In a few levels, the player is also given a laser that can be shot out of the front segment, which is used to fight bosses.
- Game Design: Tsutomu Fuzisawa
- Software Design: Toshio Arai
- Chracter Design: Tsutomu Fuzisawa, SIN
- Background Design: Miho Urushibara
- Sound Effect: Yoshio Nagashima
- Special Thanks: Mutsuo Kaneko, Kinya Aoyama, Itsam Matarca, M･A･D Yuki, Ma-X Terui, Minoru Tomizawa, Nobuyuki Narita, Shiho Sasaki
- Source: In-game credits (JP)
- Main article: Gomola Speed/Magazine articles.
|PC Engine, JP|
|<div style="margin:auto; max-width:Expression error: Unexpected < operator.px">
ROM dump status