From NEC Retro
The tag name "link" is not supported for <htmltag>.
|System(s): PC Engine|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help NEC Retro by adding to it.
Dragon Egg! (どらごんEGG！) is a platformer for the PC Engine and the last game to be published by Masaya on the HuCard format. You play as a young girl and her dragon companion. The dragon begins as an egg, which the girl can bash enemies with, but power ups can make it hatch and grow until the girl can ride on it. Its attacks and defenses can be upgraded with items bought in shops. On any difficulty above easy, the dragon gets downgraded upon the player's death.
- Concept Making: T. Minagawa
- Main Program: H. Itosu
- Game Program: S. Satoh, S. Kondoh
- Opening Program: Y. Higuchi
- Character Design: Y. Shirasaki
- Map Design: H. Ishii
- Opening Concept: A. Matsuda
- Opening Graphics: Lucky, M. Ishimaru, K. Nagai, S. Endoh, H. Ariga
- Music compose / Sound Effect: D. Takahashi, M. Hashimoto
- Supervisor: N. Narita, T. Hashitani
- Manual Making: N. Yonesaka, K. Kimura
- Sales Promoter: J. Mimura, N. Iwamoto, K. Katagiri
- Business Promoter: Y. Yokoe, Kichiku
- Game Advice: H. Satoh, K. Matsuda
- Debug: K. Hatakeyama, M. Ohmura, K. Itosu, KID
- Special Thanks: T. Yagi, C. Suzuki, T. Jingu, T. Tsuchida, K. Iwasaki, Kairou, Vasty Saitoh, S. Hino, M. Sakurai, H. Hayashi, N. Suzuki, M. Takasugi, M. Suzuki, Technicalwave
- Executive Producer: Y. Shirakura
- Copyright NCS
- See You Again
- Source: In-game credits (JP)
- Main article: Dragon Egg!/Magazine articles.
|PC Engine, JP|
ROM dump status
- Dragon Egg! on Nintendo eShop (Wii U): JP