From NEC Retro
The tag name "link" is not supported for <htmltag>.
|Publisher: NEC Avenue|
|Developer: Bits Laboratory|
|Publisher(s) of original games: Taito|
|Developer(s) of original games: Taito|
|System(s): PC Engine, Virtual Console (Wii)|
|Original system(s): Arcade boards|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help NEC Retro by adding to it.
The original Darius utilised a multi-screen arcade cabinet - these versions are modified slightly for one-screen play.
- Executive Producer: Makoto Sakio
- Producer: Toshio Tabeta
- Director: Kohji Matsuda
- Programmer: Masashi Shimizu, Masatoshi Kanemitsu, Hideki Hacker Mesuda, Max Inde
- Hi-Speed Mathpack: Junichi Ten Takao
- Graphic Composer: Toshio Hyper Tabeta, Kohji Gu-Gu- Matsuda, Yasunori Bear Takahara
- Music Driver: Shigeharu Isoda, Kenichiroh Isoda
- Map Convert: Takashi Ozama, Waruiko Ishibashi
- Special thanks to: Naoto Yamamoto, Tsuyoshi Matumoto, Yutaka Kubouchi, Shigenobu Nanbu, Noriaki Ohtsuka, Nobuhiro Meg Takagaki, Noriyuki Watanabe, Kaoru Murohoshi, Fumiko Cuty Suzuki, Metal Yamashita, T. Hayashi, Chieko Charmy Ochiai, Chisato Yanagi, and, Fumio Kurosawa, Excelent Turbo C Compiler, And As.Exe
- 1990 Nec Avenue
- Source: In-game credits (JP)
- Main article: Darius Plus/Magazine articles.
ROM dump status
Sega Retro has more information related to Darius.