Daichi-kun Crisis: Do Natural
From NEC Retro
The tag name "link" is not supported for <htmltag>.
|Daichi-kun Crisis: Do Natural|
|System(s): PC Engine|
This short article is in need of work. You can help NEC Retro by adding to it.
Daichi-kun Crisis: Do Natural (大地くんクライシス DO NATURAL) is a game where you play as the father of a family of anthropomorphic cows who has to both farm and fight off monsters from a volcano. It's been described as a cross between Harvest Moon and a real time strategy game, though it predates the former franchise and would be one of the earliest examples of the RTS genre. Despite the mechanics around farming, your real goal is to plant trees and reforest the island. When a high enough percentage is covered in trees, the game moves onto a side scrolling boss battle, and after that, another island.
- Chief Programmer: Michel
- Assistant Programmer: Unny Kikkawa, , Toki
- Designer: Yosimi Seki
- Graphics: Isobee, Alice, , Nakajima
- Sound: Tsukushi
- Technical Support: Shotaro, Ash Nagi
- Producer: Tatsuya Shimazu, Yuzo Nakakuki
- Executive Producer: Yoshihisa Oku, Masakazu Kawamura
- Special Thanks: Masanori Kawamata, Shimokuroda Tenryu, Hidehiro Sakou
- Directer: Taro
- Copyright 1989 Salio
- Source: In-game credits (JP)
- Main article: Daichi-kun Crisis: Do Natural/Magazine articles.
ROM dump status