From NEC Retro
The tag name "link" is not supported for <htmltag>.
|Publisher: Tonkin House|
|Developer: Compile, Tonkin House|
|System(s): PC Engine|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help NEC Retro by adding to it.
Cyber Knight (サイバーナイト) is an RPG for the PC Engine.
- Game Design: Ryo Mizuno, Group Sne
- Scenario: Hiroshi Yamamoto, Group Sne
- Mechanic Design: Kunio Ohgawara
- Program: Pochi Nakamori
- Graphic: Hiroshi Ryuoh-In, Janus Teramoto, Dot No Ohsama, Hyohju Mu-
- Music: Mr. Sakoda, Myamo, Mats, Atarashi, David・1, Takeuchi
- Sound Effect: Mats
- Sound Program: Jemini Hirono
- Special thanks to: Kanta・U, Magnum Matsu, Tony Iwa, Emarin, Jin★Chiharu, Astina Matsu, Strawberry Noriko, &, Our Commander [Player Name]
- Supervisor: Hitoshi Yasuda, Group Sne
- Director: Minmin Miyata
- Producer: Ikuro Urai
- Presented by: Tonkin House
- Source: In-game credits (JP)
- Main article: Cyber Knight/Magazine articles.
|PC Engine, JP|
ROM dump status