Atomic Robo-Kid Special
From NEC Retro
The tag name "link" is not supported for <htmltag>.
|Atomic Robo-Kid Special|
|System(s): PC Engine|
This short article is in need of work. You can help NEC Retro by adding to it.
Atomic Robo-Kid Special (アトミックロボキッドスペシャル) is a Shoot-'em-Up game that was released only in Japan. It's notable for having several large, open levels that require exploration and a shopping system where a player can trade in their extra lives for power ups.
- Game Design: Tsutomu Fuzisawa
- Program Design: Toshio Arai
- Chracter Design: Tsutomu Fuzisawa, Tokuhisa Tajima
- Background Design: Noriko Fuzisawa
- Sound Effect: Mechano Associates, Yujiro Tanaka, Yoshio Nagashima, Akemi Tsunoda
- Special Thanks: Jun Sato, Itsam Matarca, Kohji Abe, Miho Shigekusa, Nobuyuki Narita, Ryuichi Iwatani, Takahiro Ohta
- Source: In-game credits (JP)
- Main article: Atomic Robo-Kid Special/Magazine articles.
ROM dump status
Sega Retro has more information related to Atomic Robo-Kid.