From NEC Retro
The tag name "link" is not supported for <htmltag>.
|Publisher: Hudson Soft|
|System(s): PC Engine|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help NEC Retro by adding to it.
Aoi Blink (青いブリンク) is a platformer based on the 1989 TV anime series of the same name. In each stage, you're assigned three characters who you can switch between by hitting the select button. The front character will determine the party's jump height and attack, which is different for each character. In order to beat a world, a red key needs to be found in one of the stages. Due to the multiple paths that are allowed, this means that one can skip many of the games stages if they already know where this key is hidden.
swaps characters and
pauses the game.
Normally, when one loses a life, Blink, a blue pony, flies down and brings the characters back at half their maximum health. However, if you pause, you can select to expend one life to completely fill your life meter.
- Programer: Naoki Hoshizaki, Tutomu Watanabe, Michishito Ishizuka
- Graphic designer: Mina Morioka, Yasuyo Inagawa
- Music Composer: Shinichi Sakamoto, Souichirou Harada
- Sound Effect Designer: Shinichi Sakamoto
- Game Designer: Yoshihito Saisho
- Director: Naoki Hoshizaki
- Chief Director: Michishito Ishizuka
- Producer: Ryuichi Nishizawa
- Special thanks to: Hiromi Kurihara, Takanori Kurihara, Masanori Yoshihara, Kohta Kikuchi, Eiji Aoyama, Mituhiro Kadowaki, Tadayuki Kawada, Fumio Suzuki, Ken Suekawa
- Presented by: Hudson Soft
- Source: In-game credits (JP)
- Main article: Aoi Blink/Magazine articles.
ROM dump status