Difference between revisions of "Dragon Egg!"
From NEC Retro
Revision as of 05:12, 23 December 2018
The tag name "link" is not supported for <htmltag>.
|System(s): PC Engine|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help NEC Retro by adding to it.
Dragon Egg! (どらごんEGG！) is an action game for the PC Engine
- Concept Making: T. Minagawa
- Main Program: H. Itosu
- Game Program: S. Satoh, S. Kondoh
- Opening Program: Y. Higuchi
- Character Design: Y. Shirasaki
- Map Design: H. Ishii
- Opening Concept: A. Matsuda
- Opening Graphics: Lucky, M. Ishimaru, K. Nagai, S. Endoh, H. Ariga
- Music compose / Sound Effect: D. Takahashi, M. Hashimoto
- Supervisor: N. Narita, T. Hashitani
- Manual Making: N. Yonesaka, K. Kimura
- Sales Promoter: J. Mimura, N. Iwamoto, K. Katagiri
- Business Promoter: Y. Yokoe, Kichiku
- Game Advice: H. Satoh, K. Matsuda
- Debug: K. Hatakeyama, M. Ohmura, K. Itosu, KID
- Special Thanks: T. Yagi, C. Suzuki, T. Jingu, T. Tsuchida, K. Iwasaki, Kairou, Vasty Saitoh, S. Hino, M. Sakurai, H. Hayashi, N. Suzuki, M. Takasugi, M. Suzuki, Technicalwave
- Executive Producer: Y. Shirakura
- Copyright NCS
- See You Again
- Source: In-game credits (JP)
- Main article: Dragon Egg!/Magazine articles.
|PC Engine, JP|
ROM dump status
- Dragon Egg! on Nintendo eShop (Wii U): JP