This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Alien Crush (エイリアンクラッシュ) is a pinball game developed by Naxat Soft and released for the PC Engine in 1988 (before subsequently seeing a 1989 TurboGrafx-16 release in North America).
Alien Crush was followed by Devil's Crush, also released on NEC's systems, and Jaki Crush for the Super Famicom. A remake was also released for the Wii's WiiWare service as Alien Crush Returns.
|NEC Retro Average
|Complete Guide to Consoles
|| №1, p47
| Based on|
PC Engine version
- ↑ File:ComputerEntertainer US Vol.8 07.pdf, page 15
- ↑ File:CompleteGuideToConsoles UK 01.pdf, page 47
- Alien Crush on Nintendo eShop (Wii): UK
- Alien Crush on Nintendo eShop (Nintendo 3DS): JP
- Alien Crush on Nintendo eShop (Wii U): JP